Creativity Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity Central

Come together and share your stories, poetry, art, everything!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unknown Creature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiyayaka
Admin
Admin
Hiyayaka

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Unknown Creature Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Creature   Unknown Creature Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:51 am

Wolf-PawPosted : 5 months, 2 weeks ago at Nov 14 22:17 Delete
one of the many beasts i created, these things roam the Earth consuming people

Wolf-PawPosted : 5 months, 2 weeks ago at Nov 15 13:34 Delete
it currently has no name... it has impressive regenerative powers, the only things it cannot regenerate within 3 minutes are the blades on its arms and its eye, so... its bacially pretty close to immortal unless uu hit those, the blades act as balances as well as speed rods, they make it able to maintain its balance at speeds of 400 MPH, its head is covered in a NEARLY unbreakable shell, its only weakness is if u cut off all the blades so it cant run at all and thn shoot it in the eye, due to the fact the blades take 3 years to regenerate due to their complicated make-up, the Axe is what it uses to kill, or its fangs, it has chameleon qualities and can camoflage into any kind of shadow, its scales are tougher then Kevlar and therefore it takes strong bullets just to slightly injure it, and the injury only lasts for 10 mnutes or so of course, it moves demon-like, very quiet, nearly invisble and the eye is constantly moving while its running, therefore it is impossible to kill it when it is running

Wolf-PawPosted : 5 months, 2 weeks ago at Nov 15 18:25 Delete
this is just one of the species of these things, u can tell the difference between them by their head shapes and their tails, anyways, this is one of the beasts in Arch, though most of the characters have no problem fighting one, well... except at first, when they first see one, they get there asses kicked, but it is blinded by a light and runs away, so they didnt die then lol, i'll Scan my "Halos" info sheet some time... ill explkain them later maybe too,....

Theres all the stuff I posted about it on Listal ^^'

This is probably the only drawing from back then that I still love to look at

not to mention the MILLIONS of other species of this creature!

Unknown Creature 600full
Back to top Go down
http://creativity-central.turtleforum.net

Unknown Creature
Page 1 of 1