Creativity Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity Central

Come together and share your stories, poetry, art, everything!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyayaka
Admin
Admin
Hiyayaka

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Tallith stared at the Colonial Fire Village. It looked like a good town to stay in for a few days. "Hey Pacchu," Tallith said. A small red dragon's head poked up from out of his backpack. "Think we'll find anyone here that knows what the Shadowbenders are up to and disagree with it?" He asked the small dragon. The dragon shook it's head, then stopped and began to nod. "Yosh! We are gunna stay here for a few days then!" Tallith said marching into the Colonial town, his long dark red hair was set in a rat tail heading just below the neck. His black T-shirt was covered by an opened red and black jacket and his pants were red with a yin yang symbol on the left side. He stood out fairly well here, but, he stood out everywhere seeing as they were his old prince clothes that he modified to look better and suit his style. He spun his staff once and put it onto his back and headed into the city gates. The gaurds eyed him suspiciously.
"Who are you and where do you hail from?" The first guard said.
"And state your business here!" Said the second, more experienced guard.
"I am a simple traveller of the Fire Nation, I hail from the Original Fire Nation and wanted to see what the Colonial Nation seemed like. May I enter?" Tallith said. Pacchu stirred uncomfortably in Tallith's backpack, the Fire Nation had killed most of the dragons and Pacchu was in a vengeful mood but he couldn't disobey his master. The guards looked Tallith over for a moment then finally responded.
"Very well enjoy your stay in our Colonial Village, if you have any questions visit the head, the head is straight from the gate to the center of the village. Enjoy your stay," He muttered it as if he had a thousand times and then opened the gate and walked back to his post. Tallith took a step in and inhaled the air, it was somewhat smokey, but he was used to smoke...
Back to top Go down
http://creativity-central.turtleforum.net
Vincent Valentine
Experienced Creator
Experienced Creator
Vincent Valentine

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:02 pm

bumb for moar!
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Banner Designer and Color Coordinator
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:58 pm

niiiice
Back to top Go down
Hiyayaka
Admin
Admin
Hiyayaka

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:59 pm

Tallith took in every surrounding right then and there. The town was strangely set up in an unthought out market style set up. One long path with shops and houses everywhere, and at the end was what appeared to be the Head's area. To his left were shops, there were lots, a jewelers, a blacksmith, a woodworker, a few entertainment areas, a tiny school, a grocery shop and what appeared to be a shop of pirates... Tallith looked to his right and saw that all of them were houses, the town was small and peaceful, probably nothing happened here, he could stay here for a day or two. He smiled, time to go shopping he thought checking his pouch to be comforted by the jingle of sweet sweet mulah...
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:50 pm

i wish i could write that easily
Back to top Go down
Hiyayaka
Admin
Admin
Hiyayaka

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:26 am

He had already spent hours searching, all that was left was the Pirate store... he Entered it and stared in wonder. There on the top shelf of the back row was the coolest weapon he had ever seen. A sleek blackish silver shining tri sectioned staff with a spear head on the end, it was perfect!
"'Scuse me sir! How much for this staff here?" Tallith asked staring at it in awe.
"You have a good eye kid, this we snagged off o some o'dem fire bender guys, they as tryn to steal our stuff. We kicked their butts though. But that was broken, the ropes that held it together were burned and it doesnt seperate into longer pieces now, it just turns into three pieces... Y'can have it for free eef ya buy something else!" The pirate captain chuckled. Tallith looked around and immediately saw it.
"How bout that?" He asked, pointing at a 12' sheathed dagger in the front of the store, it's sheathe had a ruby embedded in it.
"You certainly do have a good eye, how about 100 silvers?" The pirate asked. He seemed in a good mood today so Tallith decided to just take the deal seeing as that was a great deal.
"Alright!" He said laying a pouch of 100 silver on the counter and grabbed the staff. "Thank you good pirate, I may come back later!" He waved, grabbed the dagger, shoved it in his backpack and tossed the pirate his other staff. "You can have this too! I don't need it anymore now!" Tallith said and ran out the door and turned and began walking to the Head's house. Time to visit the Head...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Elemental War   Avatar Elemental War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1